A must have for anyone who ever has to do horse chores in the dark!
Has 5 super bright LED lights built into the brim of the hat. The Switch is under the brim and there is a master switch on the little battery pack that’s in the hat band (it’ll be turned off there when I post it to you, so make sure you turn it on here first!).
I have to admit that I struggled with naming this hat. Part of me wanted to call it a Handy Cap cos it’s just so handy, but that didn’t seem quite right 😉 . The Very Useful Hat… too long. Plaiting Cap… but it’s awesome for so much more than plaiting! The I NEED That Cap… maybe. What would you have called it? Anyhow… it’s perfect for:
- Untacking cos you rode too late
- Taking horses back to the paddock in the dark
- Hunting for that one missing glove in the back of your tack box/float/cupboard
- Inspecting strange findings on your horse, especially as these things always seem to happen when it’s dark!
- As well as everything else you want a hat for that doesn’t have an awesome light in it!
And if that’s not enough, it has this super fun saying embroidered on the back
I’m Not Fat, I’m In Show Condition!!
Available only in this stunning navy blue & white.