Virtual Show Prep Skills Session. I like to find the silver linings in situations and a the moment we’re all dealing with a crazy and unprecedented situation where we need to self isolate as much as possible, plus all our events have been cancelled so we have plenty of time to practice and improve our show prep skills.
This is also a great opportunity for those of you who aren’t local to me, so it’s something I’m going to continue once things get back to normal (whatever that normal may end up being).
What you’ll get:
- A 30-60 minute video chat with me where we can go over as many show prep questions as we can.
- I’m happy to help you with any show prep skill’s you’d like to improve including:
- Quarter Markers
- False Tails
- Socks & White Markings
- etc etc
- You with your horse and I can have mine so I can explain to you how to do things and also demonstrate them as well if needed.
What you’ll need:
- Decent enough phone/internet connection so we can FaceTime/Skype/Zoom/some other app so we can video chat.
- Either someone who can hold your phone/ipad for you for when you’re trying something, or some way to mount your phone so I can see what you’re doing. This can be as sophisticated or dodgy as you like – maybe a phone holding bracket that’s usually used in your car and secured to a post/rail/ladder/fridge trolley/tripod etc, maybe a bit of bent fencing wire/metal coat hanger so your phone will hang around your neck and stand up a bit? etc etc.
- Your show prep products
- Clippers/trimmers if you want me to help you with clipping and trimming.
Other stuff to know:
- Once you purchase the session I will get in touch with you to arrange a date and time for our session. I’m in Perth, Western Australia. I’m happy to work in with time differences etc within reason. If you’re not sure about the time difference and if we’d be able to work out a time please pop me an email to [email protected] or message me through my facebook page and we can have a chat and work it out..
- If we have a problem with the connection then we can reschedule and try again. If the problem continues and/or we can’t get it working then I will refund you. So please don’t worry if it won’t work.
Whilst I use the products that I sell, this session is genuinely about helping you improve your show prep skills. I don’t/won’t be pushing you to purchase my products and there is absolutely no hard sell (there isn’t even a soft sell!!). I don’t care what products you use or love, I just want to help you however I can.
Usually $60, but for now I’m only charging $30 for these sessions.